Top 10 Resorts
list your property login
Canada Accommodations     Ski Accommodations USA
Share/Bookmark
Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD

Blue Mountain Cottages
Farm Gate Cottage
Property ID: 526
Features :
10
Closest Ski Resort(s): Blue Mountain
Contact Name(s): GoSki
Telephone: 855-875-7700
Managed By GoSki.ca
Click for information

Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD
DESCRIPTION AMENITIES RATES & AVAILABILTY LOCATION

Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD - Description

Accommodations near Collingwood, Ontario. 5 BR Vacation Rental at Blue Mountain Resort for 10 guests.
Located just one block away from the lifts at the Blue Mountain Inn. Built in 2003, the Farm Gate house has 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and 1 powder room and a gourmet kitchen featuring granite counter tops and stainless steel upgraded appliances.

There are 2 gas fireplaces; one is two sided between the living and dining rooms; the second is in the lower level family room. Also on the lower level is a fantastic dedicated home theater room with a huge 100 inch screen and a powerful surround sound system.

Outside on the rear deck is a Beachcomber spa that offers wonderful views of the ski hill. Available by the week or weekend.

Just a short distance from Collingwood, Ontario.

DESCRIPTION AMENITIES RATES & AVAILABILTY LOCATION

Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD - Amenities

Bedrooms:

TYPE TOTAL
All Beds 5
King 1
Queen 2
Double 2

Bathrooms:

TYPE TOTAL
2 Piece (toilet & sink) 1
3 Piece (toilet, sink & bathtub) 3

Features:

5 10

Complex Amenities: outdoor parking, private parking garage

Household contents: bath soaps, bed linens, cleaning supplies, fireplace (gas), laundry facilities, patio table and chairs, pillows, telephone for local calls, towels, vacuum

Household entertainment: cable, CD player, DVD player, Flat Screen High Definition, general games / puzzles, media room, stereo, TV

Kitchen contents: barbeque, coffee maker, cutlery, dishwasher, fridge, kettle, microwave, pots and pans, refrigerator with freezer, small appliances, stove

Local Amenities: ATV touring, cross country skiing, golf course, grocery store, hiking, horse back riding, liquor store, local transportation, mountain biking, restaurants, shops, ski hill, snowmobile touring, swimming pool, tennis

Ski Access: short drive to skiing, walk out / walk in

DESCRIPTION AMENITIES RATES & AVAILABILTY LOCATION

Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD - Rates & Availabilty

Start Date End Date Min. Nights Daily Weekend Weekly Monthly Midweek
Daily Rate
Long
Weekend
Mar 28, 2014 Dec 19, 2014 3   $ 1249 $ 1549   $ 185  
Dec 19, 2014 Dec 29, 2014 3   $ 1899 $ 3299      
Dec 29, 2014 Jan 5, 2015 3     $ 4299      
Jan 5, 2015 Mar 27, 2015 7   $ 1649 $ 2149   $ 275  
Mar 27, 2015 Dec 18, 2015 3   $ 1249 $ 1549   $ 185  

* All prices are in Canadian dollars
* Note: Midweek daily rates are based on a four night minimum.

DESCRIPTION AMENITIES RATES & AVAILABILTY LOCATION

Blue Mountain Cottages - SOLD - Location

Deposit:

50% non refundable deposit required at time of reservation. Balance due 30 days prior to check in, including a non-refundable damage liability waiver ($45 per week or portion thereof).

Policies

Minimum age for reservations is 25. All reservations must include a valid credit card. Rental contract must be in place prior to arrival at property. Check In: 3:00 p.m. Check Out: 11:00 a.m. Ski equipment must be kept in garage. Delivery of instructions & access information will be provided by email or phone.

Cancellation

All payments are non-refundable, except if booking can be replaced. Refunds or portions thereof will be refunded based on the number of nights rebooked & rebooked rate; refunds will be subject to a 4% cancellation fee.

Managed By Goski.ca

www.GoSki.ca is the booking agent for this property. Upon confirmation of a booking, a nonrefundable 10% fee of the total booking fee plus GST will be paid by the rentor by Visa, Master Card or bank email transfer to www.GoSki.ca (Leader Marketing Services Inc.). The remaining 90% of the booking fee will be paid in accordance with terms set out to the property owner or manager regarding damage deposits and down payments.